Service Areas and Specialties...
Licensed Realtor in the State of Missouri serving the Metropolitan St. Louis and St. Charles areas.
- 21+ years of Residential and Corporate Relocation real estate experience and training
- 11 TIME recipient of the St. Louis Magazine’s 5-Star Award for Best in St. Louis Customer Satisfaction (2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)- this honor is awarded to the Top 7% of St. Louis Realtors via a city-wide poll of recent homeowners and title/lending institutions.
- Multi-Million Dollar Club, Diamond Club, International Sterling Club
- Consistently ranked in the Top 10 in total production in the Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Headquarters, 2003 – current.
- Named #7 in the Top 20 St. Louis Realtors in Social Media by Property Spark.
- My blog, CDN and the City, was named one of the "Five St. Louis Real-Estate Blogs Locals Should be Following" by the editor of St. Louis At Home Magazine.
- Career recipient of the Certified Corporate Mobility Relocation Referral Specialist Designation (CMRS) and Cartus Relocation Designation (CNRS)
- Acted as a Corporate Relocation Counselor for SIRVA Relocation, in which I choreographed, implemented, directed, and oversaw every aspect of the transaction for the corporate transferee from origin to destination, including home sale and purchase, marketing, household goods, equity advances, financing, and closing services.
- A member of the Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Centre Training and Mentor team for new and experienced agents, with an emphasis on business development & Social Media.
-Social Media & Engagement Manager over various Social Media platforms.
I am native to St. Louis and pride myself on my knowledge of our city and its best-kept secrets. I was born and raised in the St. Louis Central Corridor (Ladue grad), and currently reside in West County with my husband. We have two young adult sons: My oldest is a Software Engineer in Central Illinois. My youngest is a Junior at Drake University.
Over my almost 5 decades spent in St. Louis, I have lived in most regions of our city. I know St Louis extremely well. What can I say? St. Louis is home!
Professionally, I am a member of the top-grossing Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Office and have happily been so since late 2001. I also enjoyed a stint at SIRVA Relocation- the largest global relocation company in the world. As a result, I have an extremely diverse and extensive background and training. While I began my professional career as a Social Worker, as the daughter and granddaughter of real estate investors, the transition into a real estate career was second nature to me. The fact is, I am an old house lover, adore St Louis architecture, and never grow tired of exploring the nooks and crannies of our city.
Ask my clients, it's obvious… I truly love my job. I pride myself on honesty and the ultimate level of customer service, thus making the process as enjoyable as possible for my clients. I respect timeframes and feedback and have extensive local contractual experience. My track record speaks for itself and I have the repeat clientele, referrals, and references to prove it.
In my free time, I enjoy time at our little woodland lake cottage. I am an avid gardener and prefer to be in nature when possible. I can also be found at the Muny, Botanical Gardens, Cards games, the wooded trails of Castlewood State Park, and other St. Louis goodies with my friends, husband, and two sons.
Professional Education and Memberships…
- Bachelor Of Arts Degree (BA) - University of Missouri, Columbia
- Missouri Realtor Licensing Certificate - Coldwell Banker Gundaker School of Real Estate
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Member of the St. Louis Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Extensive background in Corporate Relocation
If you are contemplating a move, you need an honest, knowledgeable, and reputable full-time Realtor to protect your best interest! I pride myself on an ultimate level of customer service, thus making the process as simple, enjoyable, and hassle-free for the client, as possible. My track record speaks for itself and I have the repeat clientèle, referrals, and references to prove it. Read what some of my clients have to say here.
As Seen In…