Service Areas and Specialties...
Licensed Realtor in the State of Missouri serving the Metropolitan St. Louis and St. Charles areas.
- 20+ years of Residential and Corporate Relocation real estate experience and training
- 11 TIME recipient of the St. Louis Magazine’s 5-Star Award for Best in St. Louis Customer Satisfaction (2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)- this honor is awarded to the Top 7% of St. Louis Realtors via a city-wide poll of recent homeowners and title/lending institutions.
- Multi-Million Dollar Club, Diamond Club, International Sterling Club
- Consistently ranked in the Top 10 in total production in the Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Headquarters, 2003 – current.
- Named #7 in the Top 20 St. Louis Realtors in Social Media by Property Spark.
- My blog, CDN and the City, was named one of the "Five St. Louis Real-Estate Blogs Locals Should be Following" by the editor of St. Louis At Home Magazine.
- Career recipient of the Certified Corporate Mobility Relocation Referral Specialist Designation (CMRS) and Cartus Relocation Designation (CNRS)
- Acted as a Corporate Relocation Counselor for SIRVA Relocation, in which I choreographed, implemented, directed, and oversaw every aspect of the transaction for the corporate transferee from origin to destination, including home sale and purchase, marketing, household goods, equity advances, financing, and closing services.
- A member of the Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Centre Training and Mentor team for new and experienced agents, with an emphasis on business development & Social Media.
-Social Media & Engagement Manager over various Social Media platforms.
I am native to St. Louis and pride myself on my knowledge of our city and its best-kept secrets. I was born and raised in the St. Louis Central Corridor (Ladue grad), and currently reside in West County with my husband and 2 sons. In my 4+ decades spent in St. Louis, I have lived in most regions of our city. I know St Louis extremely well, and could not see myself living anywhere else.
What can I say? St. Louis is home!
Professionally, I am a member of the top-grossing Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Office, and have happily been so since late 2001. I also enjoyed a stint at SIRVA Relocation- the largest global relocation company in the world. As a result, I have an extremely diverse and extensive real estate background and training.
Prior to obtaining my license, I was a Social Worker for the State of Missouri and one other social service organization in St Louis. That being said, growing up, both my father and grandfather were real estate investors. Prior to obtaining my license, I already had an extensive real estate background. Hence, the transition into a real estate career was, for the most part, second nature to me. Obtaining my license is the most rewarding professional decision that I have made thus far. I am in love with St Louis architecture and never get tired of exploring the nooks & crannies of our city.
Ask my clients, it's obvious... I adore my job. There is nothing worse in life than a pushy salesperson! I pride myself on an ultimate level of customer service, thus making the process as simple, enjoyable, and hassle-free for the client, as possible. I respect my clients' time frame, property specifications, and feedback. My track record speaks for itself and I have the repeat clientèle, referrals, and references to prove it. In fact, you can read what my former clients have to say HERE.
In my free time, I enjoy travel in addition to hitting the Muny, Fox Theater, Botanical Gardens, Cards games, the wooded trails of Castlewood State Park, our isolated woodland weekend lake cottage, visiting my college student sons at Bradley University and Drake University, and other St. Louis goodies with my friends, amazing husband of 25 years, and sons.
Professional Education and Memberships…
- Bachelor Of Arts Degree (BA) - University of Missouri, Columbia
- Missouri Realtor Licensing Certificate - Coldwell Banker Gundaker School of Real Estate
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Member of the St. Louis Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Extensive background in Corporate Relocation
If you are contemplating a move, you need an honest, knowledgeable, and reputable full-time Realtor to protect your best interest! I pride myself on an ultimate level of customer service, thus making the process as simple, enjoyable, and hassle-free for the client, as possible. My track record speaks for itself and I have the repeat clientèle, referrals, and references to prove it. Read what some of my clients have to say here.
As Seen In…